Who Can Use REACH?
Anyone can use REACH.
Who Can REACH Help?
REACH can help:
- People with Severe Arthritis
- People recovering from Surgery or Injury
- People with Mobility Limitations
- People with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS or Lou Gehrigs's Disease)
- People with Cerebral Palsy
- People with Huntington's Desease
- People with Spinal Cord Injuries
- People with Brain Injuries
- People with Paralysis
- People with Muscular Dystrophy
How Can I Operate REACH?
The REACH ECU can be controlled by:
- Touching a screen
- Speaking commands
- Moving your head
- Moving your eyes
- Activating a switch using the slightest of movement in just about any body part, or even a sip or puff of air.
What Can REACH Control?
The REACH ECU can control:
- Audio / Video Equipment such as TV's, DVD Players, Stereos, etc.
- Overhead Lighting and Lamps
- Ceiling Fans and Tower Fans
- Blinds and Shades
- Door Openers
- Video Intercoms
- Adjustable Beds
- Nurse Call Systems
- And More!
What Makes REACH Different from Other ECU/EADLs?
REACH is simple to setup and easy to use. REACH is also more powerful, more versitile, and above all, more dependable than any other ECU/EADL available today.
How Much Does REACH Cost?
$6,450. Accessories and Optional Products are Available aswell.
What type of funding is available?
Break Boundaries is a provider for the VA and the Ohio Department of Medicaid.
Veteran's, click here to contact your local VA.
Medicaid consumers, click here to contact The Ohio Department of Medicaid.
What Type of Support do You Offer?
We offer phone support at 1-859-240-2817 between the hours of 9:00 am - 6:00 pm EST Monday through Friday.
You can also email us at
CustomerService@breakboundaries.com or use the contact form below.
Is There a Warranty?
Yes. REACH comes with an Unconditional, 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, aswell as a 1 Year Limited Warranty.